Need Source Code With Barcoding
Author Message
 Need Source Code With Barcoding

I need source code for barcoding in Delphi, anyone can help me ??

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need Source Code With Barcoding
I do not have source code for bar coding however the company that I
work for sells a set of bar code DLLs for producing extremely high
quality bar codes from other Windows programs. Our DLLs output a
Windows Metafile graphic which is completely device independent and
will print perfectly on any printer.
If you like, you can download a demo version of the DLLs from our web
site at http://www.taltech.com
Unfortunately we do not have sample code for Delphi however we do
provide code for VB and C++

Quote:
>I need source code for barcoding in Delphi, anyone can help me ??

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Need program for convert C++ source code to Pascal source code (Delphi)

2. Need POS Source Code

3. Source Code Needs Sorting...

4. Source codes needed.

5. need knight's tour source code

6. Need Source Code!

7. Need simple source code

8. Source Code for Error 203 Heap Overflow error (Urgent Help needed)

9. I need source code

10. 3D source code needed

11. Need help annotating source code

12. In need of keylogging source code