No current record
Author Message
 No current record

What is the proper way to "tell" TTable that its filter has changed? For
example:

var
  Value

procedure MyTableFilterRecord( DataSet : TDataSet; var Accept : Boolean );
begin
  Accept := DataSet[ 'aField' ] = Value;
end;

and now Value changes some way (e.g., user changes it with a filter editing
form).

A've tried to call Refresh after filter change, but it causes a message
"No current record" after calling Edit. I can still navigate through DB
using DBGrid, can read values of fields but cannot switch to "edit"
mode. Situation is even stranger: I can append a record, set its fields
and Post, and for _THAT_ record it is possible to call Edit later.

Any ideas?

Thanks is advance

  Kuba

--
Jakub Sipowicz

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. bookmark on prior record not current record.

2. No Current Record with Filter in D2

3. How to get current record in a query

4. DBLookupComboBox: EDBEngineError 'No Current record'

5. Current Record Number

6. Getting Value from current tquery record

7. QuickReport: How to print only the current record?

8. Getting current record number

9. Getting the current record number

10. Getting the Current Record Number

11. How Do I get the Current Record Number

12. Current Record - HT Tell if Available