Question regarding Quick Report and runtime packages
Author Message
 Question regarding Quick Report and runtime packages

Please let me know if you have any idea about what is causing the following
problem:

I am writing an application which I build using runtime packages. Note that
some parts of the application reside in DLLs. The problem arises when any
one of these DLLs contains a QReport component and is beeing built using
runtime packages.

When I am trying to run the application I am getting the following message:

The <application name> file is

The problem goes away if the error-causingDLL is built without
runtime-packages (thus increasing its size).

If you know how to solve this problem, I would greatly appreciate it if you
could reply personally to me (I am not reading the newsgroup very often).

Thanks in advance

Angelos

--
Rage, rage against the dying of the light

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. quick reports quick questions!

2. Couple of quick questions regarding txt files...

3. Quick Reports Composite report Delphi 7 question

4. Delphi 2.0 and Crystal Reports Version 5 (Regarding Sub-reports)

5. Quick Report Question

6. Quick Report Question

7. Quick Reports Question

8. Quick Report or TQuery calculation question

9. Quick Reports and SQL question

10. Quick Report Question : Group by a certain field?

11. Quick Report Question

12. Quick report group probs and questions