A bit confused...
Author Message
 A bit confused...

Running Delphi4 and Win 95.
Have a small app with 3 tables
First table holds customer info (CUSTOMER.DB), second holds rates
(RATES.DB), third work decsription (WORK.DB).
While using a form based on the third table, I am runnig a query to
subtotal a column in DBGrid displaying number of hours asigned to any
particular work description.
OK, so far so good - the query subtotals the hours (and I am proud of
that fact ;)

Now, I need to multiply the SumOfHours field (displaying subtotal of
DBgrid column from WORK.DB) by field holding the rate for this
particular operation in the RATES.DB - this way I am hoping to display a
dollar subtotal for that operation.

All tables are displayed in the data module, required tables are open
and set to edit - but NO GO...
My attempts have been met so far by failure itself... the program will
not compile.

I am fairly (now that's an understatement...) new to this - your help
would be greatly appreciated!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 A bit confused...

Quote:

> All tables are displayed in the data module, required tables are open
> and set to edit - but NO GO...
> My attempts have been met so far by failure itself... the program will
> not compile.

And what's the compiler error? What does it say on that line where the compilation
halts?

Markku Nevalainen

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Convert 32 bit component to 16 bit ??

2. BDE 32-bit & 16-bit

3. 16 bit ODBC drivers in the 32 bit environment

4. 32 bit bde with 16 bit odbc

5. CRC 16-bit and 32-bit

6. Delphi/BDE 16 bit VS 32 bit

7. Upgrade 16-bit application to 32-bit

8. Upgrade 16-bit application to 32-bit

9. 16-bit to 32-bit

10. 16-bit Application and 32-bit ODBC

11. Sybase : slow using 32 bit - fast using 16 bit

12. 16 bit and 32 bit BDE with same table