DbGrid titles
Author Message
 DbGrid titles

Hi!

Can anyone tell me how can I access to the TitleRow property of the
DbGrid. I need a such one which I can resize the height of title row and
wrap a inside text to a several lines. I think I have to derive a new
component.

Regards Ilkka Lahdenpohja

Tue, 25 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 DbGrid titles

On Fri, 06 Dec 1996 18:42:59 +0200,

Quote:
>Hi!

>Can anyone tell me how can I access to the TitleRow property of the
>DbGrid. I need a such one which I can resize the height of title row and
>wrap a inside text to a several lines. I think I have to derive a new
>component.

>Regards Ilkka Lahdenpohja

Try dbgrid1.Fields[xx].DisplayLabel

Lito

Lito Dizon

Wed, 26 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. DbGrid title row

2. DBGrid title locking

3. Changing DBGrid Titles?

4. Q: Center DBGrid titles

5. More lines in Title of DBGrid or RXDbGrid

6. Title Row in DBGrid

7. DBGrid with muli-lines title ????

8. DBGrid.Columns.Title.Caption problem.

9. Updating column titles in a DBGrid while DisableControls

10. How can I change Title of DBgrid?

11. QuickReport title band problem

12. Add new title bar icon - how?