D3 and Crystal Rep problem
Author Message
 D3 and Crystal Rep problem

I have the Crystal Reports 5 vcl and when I click on my 'Reports' button
the report comes up fine on my NT development workstation. However when
I run the compiled file on a W95 work station (which also has CR5
installed) I get the message 'Error code 997'. I think this is a
non-delphi error message. I can however run the report through Crystal
on the W95 client.
Please, any insight on how to solve this would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Fred

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. D3.Pdx D2-->D3 partial migration problem

2. Editing Crystal reports without Crystal Reports

3. Quick Rep.1

4. Invoking Rep.Smith from Delphi

5. Crystal Reports component problem

6. Crystal Reports problem

7. ODBC to Interbase / Crystal Reports problem

8. Crystal Report Problem

9. Problems with Crystal Reports

10. SQL & Crystal Reports Problem

11. Crystal Reports. problems using