Too many record locks...
Author Message
 Too many record locks...

I made a Paradox transaction that includes updates on few tables. There
is few houndred of updated records in some of them. I got Error: "Too
many record locks on table". Can I do something in BDE configuration to
avoid this error.

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:25:42 GMT
 Too many record locks...

Quote:
> I made a Paradox transaction that includes updates on few tables. There
> is few houndred of updated records in some of them. I got Error: "Too
> many record locks on table". Can I do something in BDE configuration to
> avoid this error.

Nothing you can do in BDE configuration. Only try to minimize number of
records in one transaction or break one transaction on some. Problem is
transaction realisation for plain tables, such as DBF, Paradox, etc.

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:11:11 GMT

1. help with record locking.. (Pessimistic locking)

2. MySQL, MyODBC, Delphi: record locked and cursor errors ?

3. reinitializing the BDE (record locked by another user)

4. IDAPI configuration and record locking

5. Too many record locks on this table

6. SQL query receives garbage if record locked (informix)

7. Detecting record lock in Delphi

8. multiuser file/record locking question

9. EDBEngineError "Record lock failed message"

10. re - Delphi 4 MS Access -record locking multiuser

11. Newbie question: Record Lock

12. About record locking