D2: DBGrid - Problems
Author Message
 D2: DBGrid - Problems

Hi there
Anybody ever used DBGrid unter Delphi2 and NT? I get lots of problems in
Display, Cursor, .... and so on...

Any Help available?
                        Urs Scherrer
--
<< Press Any Key to Reboot >>  -  Where the hell is the ANYKEY ?

Sat, 06 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 D2: DBGrid - Problems

Quote:

> Hi there
> Anybody ever used DBGrid unter Delphi2 and NT? I get lots of problems in
> Display, Cursor, .... and so on...

None here. Delphi2 running on WinNT 3.51 SP 4;

--
Ryan Smith
http://www.crplayers.com/crplayers

Tue, 09 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with DBGrid related problems in D2

2. Select all/none on a DBGrid in D2?

3. D2 DBGrid quirk?

4. D2/DBGrids: strange behavior (blank posts)

5. D2: DBGrid, Column-Select

6. DBGrid and HeaderControl in D2

7. How to see the TMemo field content in a DBGrid component (D2)

8. DBGrid problem - difficult problem

9. SQL sent from D2.01 to Oracle via SQL*Net D2.01

10. D2.01: AppendRecord and OnPostError event problem

11. SQL problem in D2 C/S

12. D2: Paradox Master-Detail problems?