Help the DBGrids !!!
Author Message
 Help the DBGrids !!!

Hello,

I have one table needed to be accessed by two forms. In the
second form, do i need to insert a new table or query and new
 datasource or is there any way to call the table of the other
 form , and use it in the DBEdits,...Object Inspector info. ?

When inserting a new record to a DBGrid it does not appear
when i Post it. If i use Query1.Refresh, it returns an error,
saying the table is not uniquely indexed.

Can someone help me whit these ?

 Thank you

 Pedro.

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Help the DBGrids !!!

Quote:
>I have one table needed to be accessed by two forms. In the

The easiest way for me is to pass pointers to the second form referencing the
table and the datasource.

Thu, 24 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help updating DBGrid from Tquery

2. HELP on DBGrid multiple selection

3. Please Help with DBGrids

4. Need Help with DBGrid

5. Help with DBGrid determining currently selected row

6. Help with DBGrid identifying selected row

7. Help on DBGrid

8. Help with DBGrid related problems in D2

9. Help Using DBGrid

10. Need a bit of help on DBGrid or is it TTable? Not sure...

11. Help, how to get rid of vertical scollbar in DBGrid

12. DBGrid Help!!!!!