Who knows dit database file type := Raima Data Manager ?
Author Message
 Who knows dit database file type := Raima Data Manager ?

Hi,

does anyone know this database file type :

Raima Data Manager.

And if so, could you tell me if there is some dll or pas file
which I can use to read this file type using delphi 5.

Greetings,

Rob Segerink

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Connecting to a Raima Data Manager ver 3.10

2. Connecting to a Raima Data Manager ver 3.10

3. Delphi and Raima Database Manager (RDM 3.30)

4. Delphi Data-ware components for Raima database requested

5. Raima - Velocis Database

6. Different database data types

7. Q: Saveing different types of data in one file

8. changing real type data to word type

9. Money field type same as Currency data type??

10. TASM data structures to Pascal data types

11. Database file types: Access, Paradox or dBase?

12. Reading database-type files