Grid index out or Range
Author Message
 Grid index out or Range

Hi,
Need Help.

I using delphi v1 16bit.  I have just encounter a new problem with
DBGrids.
If you have a grid display a setscope(Apollo SDE) and Add a record to that
database from another computer, the new record does not show up,  if you
move to the bottom of the list of records and keep pushing the down arrow
you will get "Grid index out of range."

Now.  if you have more records then can display in the grid. So the scroll
bar come up.  Adding a new record. and going past the last record will
automatically display the new record.

-Mark

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. DBGrid - Grid Index out of range Error

2. "Grid index out of range" nightmares

3. Grid index out of range - DBGrid

4. Grid Index out of range error !!!!!!

5. Grid index out of range

6. Error: 'Grid Index out of range'

7. Index out of range in Grids (Delphi 2.0)

8. Grid index out of range

9. grid index out of range

10. Grid Index Out of Range Error

11. DBGrid "Grid Index Out of Range"