Print tables within Database Desktop
Author Message
 Print tables within Database Desktop

Quote:

>(Kuo-Chien Kai) writes:

>> Is there any way to print the contents of a table within
>> Database Desktop ?

>No, apart from using the print-screen key to copy an image of the window
>to the clipboard and pasing it into something like Paint. Ugh! :-(

>Is this fixed in delphi 2?

No.

Jasper

PS: please take into consideration
- when replying, I just think I know;
- when asking, be sure that I don't.

Sat, 29 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Print tables within Database Desktop

Quote:
>Is there any way to print the contents of a table within
>Database Desktop ?
>---
>Best Regards,
>Kuo-Chien Kai

>National Tsing Hua University   |  Phone: +886-35-715131-5160
>Hsinchu, Taiwan 30043           |    Fax: +886-35-710776

Hi, I have written a small util for doing the above, it is called dbPrint, and
its freeware.

Version 2 is now available and includes the added feature of being able to pack
tables.

I have one problem though, I have forgotten the url's for the ftp sites I
uploaded version 1 to. Can anyone let me know of any ftp sites I can upload
version 2 to.

---
Regards from :  Ian M.    ?

This message was brought to you by the letters X and F, and the number 9.

Sun, 30 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Print tables within Database Desktop
There is a tool available from ZAC catalogs (1-800-Go-Delphi) called
"The Organized Database Inspector - A Database Browsing & Reporting
Utility" prod. #4290-01325 for $39.00

It does what the title states but is not really a full blown data
dictionary.

I have no affiliation with either ZAC Catalogs or the developer of the
software.  I am only a licensed user of it.

Mark

Sun, 30 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Database Desktop does not opten FoxPro tables

2. zxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxHow to paste bitmaps into a paradox table built using the database desktop

3. Database Desktop V7.0 - can't restructure table

4. Table Lookups in Database Desktop

5. Creating databases and tables from within Delphi

6. Database desktop will not create PAradox 7.0 table

7. Linking Tables within a database

8. Delphi 3: Database Desktop / Database Explorer

9. Relational Databases possible with Database Desktop?!?

10. Printing function from within Delphi

11. Printing DBase files within Delphi App

12. Printing Within TPW1.5