Strange problem with QRCompositereport.
Author Message
 Strange problem with QRCompositereport.

I have a problem with the QRCompositeReport. First time
I run the report everything works fine. The second time I run
the report,  I get some strange messages. This problem occur
only if I don't quit the program between the first and the second
time.

This is the error message:

Cannot find 'Qrprntr.pas'. Ignore this file?

If I answer 'Yes' I get the following message:

'Project XXXXX.exe raised exception class EAccessViolation with
message 'Access violation at address 0040EDD0 in module xxxxxx.exe....'
etc.

I also get the error-message:

Cannot find 'Quickrpt.pas'. Ignore this file? after the 'Project
XXX.exe....'
message.

I am using Query components with SQL-search and are adding 2 reports
to the CompositeReport.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sven Karlsen

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Implementing something like QrCompositeReport?

2. QRCompositeReport and the Database _Q files

3. Strange problem when running a report

4. Strange new problem

5. Strange RTE 103 problem

6. MS SQL Server Strange Problem

7. A strange problem.