Help with master/detail report
Author Message
 Help with master/detail report

--------------11952E4C2522BAC7B042D02C

Hi!

I have one (interbase) table with the customer name stored along with
the transactions (yes, not normalized). I need to make a master/detail
report, but can't find a way (quickreport and reportsmith).

Example:

John:
            Item 1        Aug-12
            Item 2        Aug-13
Sally:
            Item 1        Aug-13
            Item 2        Aug-13

etc..

[I need one page per customer]

Table looks like:

John   Item 1        Aug-12
John   Item 2        Aug-13
Sally   Item 1        Aug-13
Sally   Item 2        Aug-13

I need to do a select distinct first to get the names and for each name
get the corresponding transactions... I can't get the SQL to work
either, can anyone help??  (Sorry, I wasn't responsible for the creation
of the table :-)

Regards

/Erik

--------------11952E4C2522BAC7B042D02C

begin:          vcard
fn:             Erik Larsen
n:              Larsen;Erik
org:            Ericsson AS, Norway
adr:            P.O Box 34;;;Billingstad;;N-1361;Norway

title:          Product Line Manager, Network Management Systems
tel;work:       +47 66842648
tel;fax:        +47 66841485
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard

--------------11952E4C2522BAC7B042D02C--

Tue, 01 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting report variables in the detail of a ReportSmith master-detail report

2. Passing Report Variables from the Master to Detail Reports

3. Report Smith Bugs (master/detail reports)

4. HELP: Master-detail form: sequence of detail records

5. ReportSmith - Master/Detail Report

6. Master/Detail Report

7. QuickReports Master Detail Report

8. ReportSmith 3.0 Master/Detail Reports

9. ReportSmith Master/Detail Reports

10. Master-master-detail

11. Master-Detail : Sorting Detail?

12. Master - Detail - Detail queries & DBGrids