move INTERBASE ARRAY to DELPHI ARRAY ?
Author Message
 move INTERBASE ARRAY to DELPHI ARRAY ?

How to assign array field from InterBase to array in my delphi 16 program ?

ex.:

INTEBASE:
create table CLIENT
( client_id     smallint not null primary key,
  Year          smallint,
  MonthCount    integer [12]
)

DELPHI:
..
TableClient : TTable;
TableClientMonthCount: TBytesField; { ? }
..

var MonthCount array [1..12] of longint;
..
        procedure GetArray;
        begin
          {how for read value from Interbase array to my array ?}
        end;

        procedure PutArray;
        begin
          {how store or update value from my array to Interbase array ?}
        end;

Thanks.

Tue, 10 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 move INTERBASE ARRAY to DELPHI ARRAY ?

Quote:

> How to assign array field from InterBase to array in my delphi 16 program ?

> ex.:

InterBase arrays are not supported in Delphi. You will have to use
InterBase API calls to get to the arrarys.

--

Robert Schieck
MER Systems Inc.

Client/Server Development and Training using Delphi,  InterBase and
Oracle

InterBase page http://www.mers.com/interbase.html
udflib page         http://www.mers.com/product.html
TDUG page        http://www.mers.com/tdug.html      -Toronto Delphi Users
Group

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Acessing Interbase-Array from delphi

2. Accessing Interbase - Array's from Delphi

3. How to use InterBase array definitions in Delphi

4. move array to XMS problem... @#$%@#$@@$!@#$!@

5. moving a byte into an array in ASM

6. Array of Array

7. lgarray0.zip TP unit for huge arrays and arrays of sorted strings

8. floating point arrays and C arrays - HELP ME

9. Help! array of type array

10. FIBPlus, Interbase and array fields

11. Help! Interbase array fields

12. Help: Accessing Interbase array fields in dbgrid