ISAPI programming with Delphi ?
Author Message
 ISAPI programming with Delphi ?

Hi,

I'm interested in getting any information on using delphi 2 to program with
the ISAPI to develop interactive Web pages with the MS Internet Information
Server running on Windows NT 3.51 (Service Pack #3). I know I could get the
thing running with Win-CGI but would prefer the better solution of using ISAPI.

I'm looking for any information/documentation on the ISAPI and any source code
that could get me heading in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Sat, 17 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ISAPI programmers -- Delphi, NT 4.0 & IIS

2. Delphi 3.0 - IIS 2/3 ISAPI SQL Server (MS) not found errors

3. delphi isapi scripts with interbase

4. IIS->ISAPI->Delphi DLL->BDE->Paradox

5. Problem with Delphi 2, ISAPI, and SYBASE

6. ISAPI and Delphi BDE

7. Connection with SQL Server via ISAPI/NSAPI

8. ISAPI with Interbase

9. ISAPI Database problems

10. ABO problems from ISAPI dll.

11. ADO problems from ISAPI dll.