Deleting A Record
Author Message
 Deleting A Record

When I delete a record, I have observed that there is no current record
in the record set. How do I move to the next or previous records in such
situation. I could not set the current record even by using
AbsolutePosition property. How such delete should be updated in the
recordset.

Lath Consultants
1A Shree Complex
Uditnagar, ROURKELA 769012 (India)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Deleting A Record
When you delete a record using Table.Delete the next record becomes the
current record.

Paul / ColumbuSoft
www.columbusoft.com

Quote:
> When I delete a record, I have observed that there is no current record
> in the record set. How do I move to the next or previous records in such
> situation. I could not set the current record even by using
> AbsolutePosition property. How such delete should be updated in the
> recordset.

> --
> --
> Lath Consultants
> 1A Shree Complex
> Uditnagar, ROURKELA 769012 (India)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Deleting A Record
  Just call refresh ....

--

Jason Wallace
SL Software

Quote:
> When I delete a record, I have observed that there is no current record
> in the record set. How do I move to the next or previous records in such
> situation. I could not set the current record even by using
> AbsolutePosition property. How such delete should be updated in the
> recordset.

> --
> --
> Lath Consultants
> 1A Shree Complex
> Uditnagar, ROURKELA 769012 (India)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. DBASE: permanently deleting deleted records

2. Using SQL to delete duplicate records

3. Problems with deleting all records from a table

4. How to delete all records

5. deleted dbase records

6. filtering deleted dbase records

7. delete last record and eof()