Problem with Params SQLStored Procedure
Author Message
 Problem with Params SQLStored Procedure

Hi,

I use MSSQL Developer Edition Version 8.00.760 (SP3) Stored Procedure trough
dbExpress TSQLStoredProcedure component with Delphi6.

My server stored procedures all have parameters and it doesn't seem that the
TSQLStoredProcedure parameters are sent to the Sql Server. When I use a
straight sql query, everything works but not with a stored procedure!

If you have any idea how to work this out, please help me.

Thanks!
    Shosh

Fri, 02 Dec 2005 19:27:53 GMT

1. PChar Params For Stored Procedure Calls

2. Procedure params definitions

3. Object's and passing Procedure-params

4. Object's and passing Procedure-params

5. OUTPUT Params from Stored Procedures HELP MS SQL Server

6. TStoredProc + Params problem at runtime

7. Solution: Problems with Params and Stored Procs

8. Problems with query SQL Params

9. Novise SQL Query params problem

10. SQL Params Problems - HELP !

11. Problems returning a value from a stored procedure

12. IB6:Problem with stored procedure