Live resultsets from Interbase stored procedure?
Author Message
 Live resultsets from Interbase stored procedure?

I have created a simple procedure stored in an Interbase db that returns
records from one table. {a select procedure as in 'select * from
someprocedure(...)'}

It works fine if I set the TQuery.RequestLive to false. If I set the
requestlive to true I get an error.

Is it possible to get a live resultset from a stored procedure? or am I
making some mistake?

Thanks

Mon, 22 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Returning resultsets from Oracle stored procedures via ADO?

2. BLOB FROM DELPHI TO INTERBASE STORED PROCEDURES

3. Interbase stored procedures

4. Help w/ this Interbase Stored Procedures

5. InterBase & Stored Procedure to insert

6. Error creating cursor for stored procedure in InterBase

7. Dynamic WHERE clause in Stored Procedures within INTERBASE ?

8. Interbase with views or stored procedures.

9. Interbase - stored procedures

10. Stored procedure question - Interbase NLM.

11. Local Interbase Server - Stored Procedures ?

12. Creating Interbase Stored Procedure