Keeping track of seat available
Author Message
 Keeping track of seat available

Hi,
    I wonder what is the process for me to do if I want keep track of
the seats available such that whenever a reservation is posted, the
number of seat available would be reduced on the specific type of seat
available on the flight and the number of seats reserved. Thanx.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Keeping track of seat available
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:19:43 +0000 in comp.lang.Pascal.delphi.databases,

Quote:
> Hi,
>     I wonder what is the process for me to do if I want keep track of
> the seats available such that whenever a reservation is posted, the
> number of seat available would be reduced on the specific type of seat
> available on the flight and the number of seats reserved. Thanx.

Create a reservation-flag field to separate those reserved from those
available?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Keeping track of time

2. Database structure version tracking

3. DBGrid tracking?

4. Tracking duplicate records?

5. DBGrid Memo handling and thumb tracking

6. Validation mess - Totally wrong track?

7. How to track database activity?

8. special problem with audio track length

9. PR-Tracker v2.03 -- Tracks problem reports, bugs, defects

10. Tracking Resources

11. PR-Tracker -- Tracks problem reports, bugs, defects

12. I need help for playing CD track and .wav file on MS-DOS mode