Report Smith Bugs (master/detail reports)
Author Message
 Report Smith Bugs (master/detail reports)

Hey guys,

at the moment i'm trying to use the Report Smith with Access. After
good experiences with printing address labels or just doing on master
report, I now have to say that I'm running into deep trouble.

I wanted to rpint out an order (1 table and master report) on the same
page as the address (1 table and detail report). When I now want to
move or resize the master report, the detail report suddenly
disappears.

Anyone out there who made the same experiences?? Is there a fix
anywhere? On the Borland CD??

cheers charlie

Tue, 19 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting report variables in the detail of a ReportSmith master-detail report

2. Passing Report Variables from the Master to Detail Reports

3. Report Smith and report variables

4. REPORT VARIABLE: REPORT SMITH

5. Report Smith & Report variables

6. ReportSmith - Master/Detail Report

7. Master/Detail Report

8. Help with master/detail report

9. QuickReports Master Detail Report

10. ReportSmith 3.0 Master/Detail Reports

11. ReportSmith Master/Detail Reports

12. Report variables in detail reports, Reporsmith 2.5