REPORT VARIABLE: REPORT SMITH
Author Message
 REPORT VARIABLE: REPORT SMITH

Hi everyone:
Acturally, my problem
is not 'I am unable to load rs_run.exe'.
the problem I have is if I run my delphi
pprgram open some windows, say do some search
and query , then hit print report, the error"UNABLE
TO LOAD RE_RUN.EXE' happened!
     If I run my probram , and directly go
to print report, no such problem.

     Also I have another problem , I want to
use report variable, I can generate one using
dialog box. after I got a report variable, How to use is
wrong?? How to use it?, how to set the relation
between table and report variable?, Say how to do something like
this" select * from table1 where student_name = reportvariable"?
by using report variable?

     Any help from you will be greately appreciately!

Wei Jiang

Thu, 07 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report Smith and report variables

2. Report Smith & Report variables

3. Passing date variable to Report Smith in dd/mm/yy format

4. Report Smith Variables

5. Passing variable to Report Smith

6. Report Smith Variables

7. Report Smith Bugs (master/detail reports)

8. Setting report variables in the detail of a ReportSmith master-detail report

9. Passing Report Variables from the Master to Detail Reports

10. Report variables in detail reports, Reporsmith 2.5

11. How to report RTF in Quick Report or Report Smith?

12. App GPF closing because Report Smith ?