HOW TO REPAIR INDEX OUR OF DATE ERROR RE
Author Message
 HOW TO REPAIR INDEX OUR OF DATE ERROR RE

ONE OF MY DB FILE HAVE OUT OF DATE ERROR.
1) I TRIED DBVERIFY BUT CAN'T CORRECT
2) I TRIED SANETRY BUT FAILED.
3) DO YOU KNOW ANY OTHER PROGRAM WHICH CAN CORRECT THIS?

4) ALSO IF I CONVERT THIS TO DBF FILE AND THEN DBF TO DB AGAIN,
    IS IT POSSIBLE TO REBUILD THAT INDEX ?
   IF YES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN CONVERT DB TO DBF AND DBF AND
DB AGAIN.

5) IN MY DB FILE, I HAVE 5 INDEX AND 2 OF THEM IS CORRUPTED.
BUT THAT TWO IS NOT SO IMPORTANT ONE AND I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THAT INDEX
AGAIN IF I NEED.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HOW TO REPAIR INDEX OUR OF DATE ERROR RE

You have to delete the index, and then open the table in Paradox and
reestructure it with the keys you need.

Good luck.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How to use dbiRegenIndexes to repair Index Out Of Date

2. Index Error - Index out date

3. Weird index out of date error

4. BDE Engine error: Index file out of date...

5. "Index is out of date" error

6. DataBase Error - Index out of date

7. Index out of date error...

8. Important Error Index out of date