Commit problem with Oracle 7.3 + Delphi 2
Author Message
 Commit problem with Oracle 7.3 + Delphi 2

I am using delphi 2.0 and Oracle 7.3, via ODBC on win 95.

My transaction seem to close automatically when I use a TQuery
component.
I tried to use a TDatabase object and I called StartTransaction(), but,
when I execute a query, (The TQuery component is linked with the
TDatabase one),
the query completes and closes the transaction :
  In fact, if I check InTransaction, it returns true but
  if I try to run a second query it generates an exception saying that
there is
  no active transaction !

Can you help me ?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi 1.0 - Oracle 7.3 problem

2. Problem mit Delphi 1.0 und Oracle 7.3

3. problem with Delphi 1.0 and Oracle 7.3

4. Delphi & Personal Oracle 7.3 Connection Problem

5. Problem with oracle 7.3 database when deleting records

6. Problem with RecordCount and TDbGrid, TTable and Oracle 7.3

7. problems with packages access in Oracle 7.3 and D3

8. D2 & Oracle 7.3 Float type problems

9. Oracle 7.3 Connect problems

10. Q: Delphi 1.0 Client/Server and multirow fetching from Oracle 7.3 Stored Procedures

11. Oracle Entreprise Server 7.3 and Delphi C/S 2.0

12. Stored Procedures with Oracle 7.3 + Delphi 2