setting block size with ttable.createtable
Author Message
 setting block size with ttable.createtable

Hello,

Does anyone know how to set the block size and fill factor of a table when using

ttable.createtable.  I do not want to change the system settings for everything
as
this will be done at runtime on another system and I do not want or need all
tables to
have the same block size of fill factor.

If I have to I could read "original block size / set new block size / create
table / reset original block size" but not sure how to do this from my program
either.

...Jim

Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:52:34 GMT
 setting block size with ttable.createtable
You'll have to use the BDE API call DbiCreateTable instead (see BDE32.hlp
for examples).

Quote:
> Hello,

> Does anyone know how to set the block size and fill factor of a table when
using

> ttable.createtable.  I do not want to change the system settings for
everything
> as
> this will be done at runtime on another system and I do not want or need
all
> tables to
> have the same block size of fill factor.

> If I have to I could read "original block size / set new block size /
create
> table / reset original block size" but not sure how to do this from my
program
> either.

> ...Jim

Fri, 01 Aug 2003 17:43:01 GMT

1. Paradox and Block Size setting

2. Paradox Block Size Setting in BDE Administrator

3. CreateTable - Field Size Problems

4. Another question on Different Block Size.

5. Diff block size

6. Hey, TEAMB...Need some real help with TTable and CreateTable in SQL Back end

7. Paradox block size

8. Help needed with TTable.CreateTable and Interbase 5.0

9. Paradox block size

10. Increasing Paradox Table Block Size

11. Problem with TTable.CreateTable.

12. TTable.CreateTable