Ado Access Seek???
Author Message
 Ado Access Seek???

I'm new to delphi and ADO. I decided to experiment with Aceess 2000
database. I have a problem using seek ... MSJET doesn't support it. How
come? I can't imagine database programming without indexed search?

Thanks in advance!
Mitja

Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:57:13 GMT
 Ado Access Seek???

Quote:

> I'm new to delphi and ADO. I decided to experiment with Aceess 2000
> database. I have a problem using seek ... MSJET doesn't support it. How
> come? I can't imagine database programming without indexed search?

> Thanks in advance!
> Mitja

use filter on table or query

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:19:24 GMT

1. Record locking with ADO Express, ADO 2.5 and Access 2000 .mdb files

2. Seek and ADO MSSql 7.0

3. Problem ADO Access

4. ADO Access

5. Using ADO with Encrypted/Password Protected Access databases

6. ADO and Access - Nagging problems - HELP!

7. Problem with ADO & ACCESS

8. Problems: Delete Records with ADO/ACCESS

9. Access MS Excel with ADO

10. Creating an MS Access DB using ADO Express/Delphi 5

11. Delphi 5 / ADO / ACCESS 2000 / Installation

12. ADO Express and Access 2000 Db images anyone?