Different detail Index order within master-detail relationship
Author Message
 Different detail Index order within master-detail relationship

Hi,
    I have 2 tables linked in a Master-Detail relationship using the
Mastersource/Masterfield properties of one of the table.  Whenever I try to
change the indexname property of the detail table to another index, all the
corresponding detail records disappeared. eg. I want the detail customer
table to show me a list of all customer ids for a corresponding master shop
table. The joined field in this case would be shop id.  In addition I want
the customer-ids of the particular shop id to be displayed based upon
customer-id order (but I can't seem to get it).

Thanks for any help rendered in advance!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. master-detail relationship with dBase expression index

2. MASTER/DETAIL relationship

3. Master/detail table relationship problems

4. Auto Increment Fields and Master Details Relationship

5. Q: Master-Detail relationship using DBase records

6. Master-Detail Relationship problem

7. DBGrid master/detail relationship?

8. Error using master/detail relationship?

9. Master-detail Relationship

10. Master/Detail relationship problem

11. why wont this master/detail relationship work?

12. Delphi 2.0 -> 3.0 Master Detailed Relationships