Lock file has grown too large
Author Message
 Lock file has grown too large

This error occurs with my 16-bit Window program with the following
conditions:

- tables are placed on a network drive
- executable is placed on a local directory
- session.privatedir is set to a local, shared directory.
- local share is off

I've read the technical information from borland regarding this error
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ), but this error
only occurs if the session.privatedir is set to a network directory or a
local, not shared directory.
But in an operaitonal environment I do not have a local drive, only network
drives. So how can I prevent this error in a network environment? The
technical information from borland doesn't speak about sharing local drives
or something like that.

Thanx in advance,

--
Erik Schuurman
Software Engineer

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT - Lock file grown too large - error using Paradox files

2. "lock file has grown too large"

3. Lock file has grown too large

4. The lock file has grown too large?

5. "Lock file grown too large"

6. Lock file has grown too large - please help

7. 'Lock file grown too large'

8. Lock file has grown too large??

9. Error: Lock is file grown too large

10. D3 - Paradox - Query - Lock file has grown too large

11. Lock File Grown Too Large Problem ???

12. lock file has grown too large