Inserting new records
Author Message
 Inserting new records

Could you help me please?
Although the solution might be simple I have sofar failed in my attempt.
I have a database table created with Paradox which has 7 fields.

All I want to do now is to create a blank form to place a new record and
then to post or cancel this operation.

Also, if you can help me could you also specify where I place this code.
I have been a traditional programmer but find this visual programming a
nightmare with so many possibilities.

Are there any sample database applications, such as the excellent one
provided with Paradox 1.1 for DOS.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

David

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:32:06 GMT
 Inserting new records

Quote:
> Could you help me please?
> Although the solution might be simple I have sofar failed in my attempt.
> I have a database table created with Paradox which has 7 fields.

> All I want to do now is to create a blank form to place a new record and
> then to post or cancel this operation.

Start a new project. Click on Database | Form wizard.

Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:47:04 GMT

1. Problem inserting new records in PDX 5-file

2. trapping key violation error when inserting new record using SQL

3. Help-having troubles inserting new record - ctnsho~1.pas (2/2)

4. Help-having troubles inserting new record - ctnsho~1.pas (1/2)

5. Help-having troubles inserting new record - ctnsho~1.pas (0/2)

6. Detail Table Won't Insert New Record!?!?

7. Help needed - trouble inserting new record

8. having trouble inserting new record

9. Inserting New Record in OracleDataSet

10. copying data from one record to the next when inserting a new record

11. On New Record - After Insert

12. Efficient way to insert a new, similar record