How to delete record without prompt message?
Author Message
 How to delete record without prompt message?

Dear all:
  I use a TQuery to delete table records.
Its SQL.Text is "Delete From PgmItem Where PgmSeq = :PgmSeq'.
Where I Execute the TQuery, it popup a message: 'Delete record?'
How do I avoid this prompt message? Thanks all.

hagar.

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 17:53:15 GMT
 How to delete record without prompt message?
Not true. A TQuery will never display a 'Delete record ?' message. However,
TDBNavigator and TDBGrid will (you can disable it by setting
TDBNavigator.ConfirmDelete or TDBGrid.Options.dgConfirmDelete to False).

Quote:
> Dear all:
>   I use a TQuery to delete table records.
> Its SQL.Text is "Delete From PgmItem Where PgmSeq = :PgmSeq'.
> Where I Execute the TQuery, it popup a message: 'Delete record?'
> How do I avoid this prompt message? Thanks all.

> hagar.

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 18:00:15 GMT

1. Help:Record/Key Deleted message and Error message Numbers

2. Record/Key deleted error message

3. Record/Key deleted Error Message

4. Opening an Access table without the login prompt (D4)

5. Opening Access 95 Table Without Login Prompt (D3)

6. Login to Access DB without prompt???

7. DBASE: permanently deleting deleted records

8. Changing Key Fields in Master Record without Orphaning Detail Records

9. adding/deleting records from array of records in .dat file

10. 'Record/Key deletes' error message, though record exist

11. TEST MESSAGE: Please ignore delete.

12. finding parent records without any children.