Connecting to Local Interbase Pleas Help
Author Message
 Connecting to Local Interbase Pleas Help

What is required to connect a TTable to Local Interbase table.
I set the DataBaseName to the InterBase alias (in the object inspector)
and then when I set the TableName I get "could not find object" error.

I can connect to this data base via ISQL with no probs.

Am I   setting the BDE parameters for INTERBASE incorrectly ?
What should they be , I can find no documentation on this.

The DataBase Desktop also will not create INTRBASE tables.

        I would appreciate any help Rgds Steve.

Wed, 20 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems connecting to Local Interbase

2. can sombody help me pleas

3. HELP !!!!!! (pleas read this)

4. HELP!! Using Embedded SQL with Interbase Local Server

5. Local interbase is fast, what about Interbase server?

6. toggling between local interbase and client server interbase

7. Interbase Workgroup & Interbase Local databases

8. Help please, BDE error with local Interbase database

9. Help: Problem Using local Interbase with DB file on a NT Server

10. HELP! Interbase connect complains about ctl3d32.dll

11. HELP! Connecting problem with Delphi 4/Interbase 5

12. Help w/ connecting to Interbase DB via ODBC