Data Modeling Tool
Author Message
 Data Modeling Tool

Hi,
        Some months ago I have tried a shareware called CADET 3.0 for E-R diagramming
and tables/forms creation.
        Since I had no need at that time I deleted it. Now I need it badly and just
can't find on the Internet, anyone knows what happend to those guys ?
        I tried also ERWIN, but it's too expensive. If you know some other tool,
please e-mail me or post to this newsgroup.

        Thanks,

--
Vaner Costa Rilho
RILHO Associados Informtica

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Data Modeling Tool

Quote:

> I tried also ERWIN, but it's too expensive. If you know some other
> tool, please e-mail me or post to this newsgroup.

Powersoft's PowerDesigner (formerly S-Designor) DataArchitect is a good one
(it supports InterBase), but is also expensive (2000+ USD). You can
download evaluation version (it works but can't save changes <g>) from
http://www.sybase.com .

--
Jovan Bulajic
Belgrade,Yugoslavia

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Data Modeling Tool

Quote:

>> I tried also ERWIN, but it's too expensive. If you know some other
>> tool, please e-mail me or post to this newsgroup.

>Powersoft's PowerDesigner (formerly S-Designor) DataArchitect is a good one
>(it supports InterBase), but is also expensive (2000+ USD). You can
>download evaluation version (it works but can't save changes <g>) from
> http://www.*-*-*.com/ .

The PowerDesigner AppModeler Desktop goes for $195.  It doesn't
support full C/S databases, but will handle
clipper/dbase/fox/access/paradox, and SQL Anywhere.

Chuck Gadd
Director of Software Development, {*filter*} FX Communications.

Remove the -NOSPAM from my email address to send me e-mail.
*** I boycott businesses that send me unsolicited email adverti{*filter*}ts ***

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Data modeling tool for D2 Developer

2. 2 ?'s ModifyAlias and Data model

3. What is Data Modeling

4. Data model description

5. Data modeling

6. polynomial model of x,y data set rutine ?

7. data encryption tool wanted

8. tools for data transfer

9. Any data modelling tools working with Delphi's Interbase

10. Data modelling tools?

11. Euro models wants to come to USA , Canada

12. Delphi and three tier model