TQuery to a temporary file
Author Message
 TQuery to a temporary file

Quote:
>        Does anyone know how to save a query from TQuery to a temporary file
>like ANSWER.DB created by Database Desktop without too much programming
>effort? I use TBatchMove but I find it annoying (I have to initialize a
>Table). Probably, I'll create a component that does this.

Have a look at the Insert statement in SQL. It is far faster than
TBatchMove as well.

--
Donald Oddy
Grove Systems Ltd.                                    0161-224 4465

Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tquery component and Temporary files

2. TQuery and temporary table (urgent)

3. How to use temporary file of Mssql7.0 in Delphi4.0

4. Is Del1.MB a temporary file from BDE?

5. Temporary file in Delphi 2

6. Temporary Dbase Files

7. Temporary Files generated by Delphi

8. Interbase Temporary Files in ReportSmith

9. Name of temporary file

10. Temporary files with Paradox tables

11. temporary files after execute SQL-Queries

12. Help! Native language in Temporary tables