BDE Leak
Author Message
 BDE Leak

 For the past month, people have been talking about a BDE 4.0 memory leak.
Has there been a fix, or has anyone heard about plans for one.

What's the poop?

PS
PLEASE don't spam me about ODBC Express - I'd heard about it.

--
David Sweeney
Texas A&M University

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Memory leak problem in BDE?

2. Memory Leak with NT Service + BDE + M$ ACCESS 97 + Socket

3. memory leak in D2.01 + BDE 3.11

4. BDE memory leaks and ACCESS 97 Alternative ?

5. Memory leak in the BDE/Tquery?

6. Delphi 4.03 and BDE 5.01 memory leaks with Oracle 8

7. BDE + NT = Memory Leak!

8. memory leak with Oracle 8 BDE client

9. Memory Leak in Delphi 4/BDE 5.01

10. HELP!! BDE memory leaks and prepared queries

11. HELP!! BDE memory leaks with prepared queries