Field Index Out of Range????? Huh?
Author Message
 Field Index Out of Range????? Huh?

Hopefully this is an easy one for you all:

I'm getting the error message "Field index out of range" when I try to
define the Master source for a Ttable component.

I am trying to bind fields in a MS SQL Server database, stock.stockid and
addon.stockid.  Both fields are unique integers, and I have a number of
other tables that linked fine.

Any help is much appreciated.

        Thanks Muchly,

        Brian G.

Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Field Index Out of Range when trying to re-open a table with a different index

2. ERROR: Index Field Out Of Range

3. Field Index out of range error

4. Field index out of range

5. Field index out of range on dBase file

6. Field Index out of range

7. Field Index out of Range - Error?

8. Error: "Field Index Out Of Range"

9. Field index out of range

10. Field Index out of range

11. DBGrid - Grid Index out of range Error

12. "Grid index out of range" nightmares