How do I implement sub sub filters ??
Author Message
 How do I implement sub sub filters ??

How can I implement sub, sub, sub etc filters ?

Lets say I need to filter the database so that I can only see
engineeriing companies, then only engineering companies that have 100
or more employees, then engineering companies with more than 100
employees within a given postal code.

These need to be variables offered to end users who may or may not
select various parts of the filter.  ie they may only select
construction companies within a postal code and not filter on size of
company.

In the past I have implemented indexes and sub indexes but this can be
slow on 11,000 records.

TIA, Derek.

Sat, 27 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. listing sub directories....

2. how to use void as a sub function?

3. Sub Query is Sooooooo Sloooooow (D2/W95/Paradox7)

4. Running sub-programs in TP6/TP7 programs

5. Sub-queries in Delphi Database

6. hunt.zip Scan sub/directories + commands, w/TP src

7. RowNumbers in Sub-Table

8. SQL problem - joins plus sub query (Paradox7)

9. Sub-form in Delphi ?

10. How Copy 1 Directory with Sub Directory

11. Scanning for sub-directories with TP7

12. Scanning for sub-directories with TP7