Delphi 2.0 and Informix
Author Message
 Delphi 2.0 and Informix

A couple of days ago, someone posted an article about delphi 2.0
not supporting Informix. I have Delphi 2.0 but I haven't worked
with it yet (I am too busy with 1.0). I did check the
documentation and I DID NOT find Informix as one of the
supported SQL Servers. Is that true? I have a hard time
believing that Borland would drop one of the leading SQL
servers. I would appreciate any information  on this. Thank you.

--
Gabriel Beccar-Varela

Sun, 30 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi 2.0 to Informix 7.x

2. HELP: Delphi 2.0 and Informix

3. How to connect Delphi 2.0 to Informix on line DB server ?

4. Delphi 2.0 C/S to Informix Connectivity - Anyone?

5. Delphi 2.0 & Informix

6. How do I link Informix with Delphi 2.0 ?

7. Where is SQL Link 32 for INFORMIX in Delphi 2.0

8. Q: Delphi CS 2.0 and informix?

9. Delphi 2.0 C/S - Communicating with Informix SQLCA - Help

10. TWO QUESTIONS ON D 2.0 AND INFORMIX

11. ODE 2.0 - ODBC Components for Delphi 2.0 and Delphi 3

12. Access 2.0 to Delphi 2.0