How can I get the databases index at runtime?
Author Message
 How can I get the databases index at runtime?

--------------1C065459571AEEB0E4F27F34

I made a program that opens a database with a TTable and then gets it's
indexes and fields. Under D2 I used a function that gets the indexes,
but I haven't used it for a while, and I forgot it. I can't find
anything about it in the new and "improved" D3 help. So will you write
me the procedure of doing this. If you know how to create a maintained
index, then it will be more than appreciated.

====================
=  Thanks in advance, Gajo =
====================

--------------1C065459571AEEB0E4F27F34

<HTML>
I made a program that opens a database with a TTable and then gets it's
indexes and fields. Under <B>D2 </B>I used a function that gets the indexes,
but I haven't used it for a while, and I forgot it. I can't find anything
about it in the new and "improved" <B>D3 </B>help. So will you write me
the <U>procedure </U>of doing this. If you know how to create a <B>maintained
</B>index, then it will be <U>more </U>than appreciated.

<P>====================

<BR>====================</HTML>

--------------1C065459571AEEB0E4F27F34--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Getting or creating indexes for an unknown dBASE or Paradox database at runtime

2. Add a secondary index to a database in runtime

3. Load the database indexes at runtime

4. Please help : database table index at runtime

5. It's not bad canned meat...

6. Getting address of virtual routine at runtime

7. Getting the primary key index name.

8. Getting selected Index in a detail table

9. Delete index at runtime

10. creating secondary index in paradox table at runtime??

11. Creating index at runtime

12. Creating secondary indexes ay runtime...