Too many record locks on this table
Author Message
 Too many record locks on this table

Hello to anyone!!!
  I have this messagge displayed when I try to post a master record after
posting the details lines. I use pardox with bde .

More information:
I have a master deatail relashionship, in order to use it across a network I
runtime create a new detail table for the current user, to avoid detail key
violations. I insert my master records fields and the a siries of detail
lines. I try to post the master record and sometimes the exception in object
is displayed. What Does it depend on?  After the master post I execute a
batchmove to update the primary detail table, I thought it could depend on
it but tha code is not executed. I will apprisciate any advice.

Thanks.
Marco Cotroneo

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:16:50 GMT

1. Record Locking - Paradox tables ???

2. Record Locking/Table Update problems

3. record lock on a DBASE table

4. SQL database table / record locking

5. How lock record at table Access

6. Record Locking/Table Update problems

7. Record Locking/DBase IV Tables

8. in-memory tables, key-group locked error, copying records

9. Too Many Record Locks on Table

10. Locking records within Paradox Tables

11. Locking records and tables in access

12. MySql error on master detail BDE table: record is locked