Looking for QReport designer
Author Message
 Looking for QReport designer

Looking for QReport designer!
I am looking for someone skilled in QReport writing, who would like to
get paid to duplicate some printed forms which I have, using QReport.
I had been working with someone very capable earlier this year, but he
is no longer able to continue.  If you are interested, please post
your message here. Thank you!  RD2

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Looking for QReport designer
Hello !

Quote:

> I had been working with someone very capable earlier this year, but he
> is no longer able to continue.  If you are interested, please post
> your message here. Thank you!  RD2

I'm interested .

Best wishes ... Anton

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Looking for QReport designer
Hi there,
I have a very good experience with QReport for more than 2 years which
includes creating an end user level report creating module.

Feel free to contact me if you need more info.

Regards
-Mani

Quote:

> Looking for QReport designer!
> I am looking for someone skilled in QReport writing, who would like to
> get paid to duplicate some printed forms which I have, using QReport.
> I had been working with someone very capable earlier this year, but he
> is no longer able to continue.  If you are interested, please post
> your message here. Thank you!  RD2

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for QReport designer!

2. Looking for affordable database designer

3. LOOKING FOR Form Designer/Printer

4. Database Designer

5. Making designer

6. Bug using DBGrid w/ Menu Designer?

7. Report Designer reccomendation needed....

8. Er-Designer 2.0

9. Problem with Menu Designer

10. QReport 2.0k and margins

11. Distributing QReport with a delphi application

12. Placing a TRichEdit in a QReport?