DBGrid Colour Question
Author Message
 DBGrid Colour Question

Does anyone know how to make certain rows in a DBGrid show up in a different
colour, according to a certain criteria, for example, to highlight overdue
items in a "to-do" list based on the value in a date field in the grid, and
the value of the date.  I know how to do the comparison for the dates, just
not how to change the colour of the row for overdue items.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Tom Marshall

Sun, 17 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBGRID : Colour Individual Cells

2. Colour coding DBGrid Records and controlling Field Display Size

3. How con I set the colour of every second line in a dbgrid

4. Change a particular row's colour in DBGrid

5. Background Colour and Shapes kinda question

6. QUESTION: DBGrid ROW Coloring, HOWTO?

7. Another DBGrid question about Memo fields

8. Another DBGrid question

9. DBGRID Question

10. DBGrid question

11. DbGrid Question

12. Begginer's Question: Inserting Data in DBGrids