Need info on SQLLinks (32Bit)
Author Message
 Need info on SQLLinks (32Bit)

I have purchased delphi Developer 2.0, and am looking for
information from any users of the C/S version with
SQL Links.    In particular, the performance of the
Oracle SQL Links drivers vs. 32 ODBC Oracle drivers.

Borland has informed me that the only way to get SQLLinks
(thus the drivers) is to buy the C/S version for an extra
couple of grand.  Before I go that route, I would like some
feedback as to the performance increase one can expect...

Anyone have any thoughts?  Any and all appreciated...

Andrew
 Some people just dream about possibilities...
   ... others stay up too late and make them happen.

Sun, 28 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need to convert dos prot mode app to 32bit using directX

2. I need to convert dos prot mode app to 32bit using directX

3. need source code for VESA-Putpixel with 32Bit

4. need source code for VESA-Putpixel with 32Bit

5. Small Client/Server info needed

6. Need Info on .VAL & .Fam Files etc

7. Visitech Graphlink - Need Info!

8. Need a site info

9. please help, need some TP info ?!

10. C64-Style demo on PC -- need some info

11. Need a site info

12. CALLER ID PROGRAMMING INFO NEEDED