Save As Excel File Within Delphi
Author Message
 Save As Excel File Within Delphi

After my query is processed, the results are displayed in a database
grid.  I would like to save the results as an Excel file. How can I do
this?

Thanks

Wed, 12 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Save records into Excel Files ?

2. datacombobox not saving all the character even though it is within length of field length

3. Printing DBase files within Delphi App

4. Converting Lotus 123 files to Paradox within Delphi

5. Copying Files Within Delphi

6. dataset save as Excel (or space delimited)

7. Accessing Excel files from Delphi

8. Using an excel File with Delphi 2

9. Delphi: How do I save array to file?

10. Urgent -- Saving a Turbo Pascal file into .tXt file

11. BUG: Delphi RTL70 - Compiling OWL apps within Delphi

12. HELP!! Deleting a file from within Pascal