Delphi 3: Apollo4 + Titan
Author Message
 Delphi 3: Apollo4 + Titan

Hi everyone!

Is there anybody out there that have been able to run the Apollo 4.0
(sde_only) and the
Titan packages together in delphi 3?

I am currently working with projects that use the one or the other, and
it would be nice if I don't have to change the Delphi setup all the
time!

I first installed Titan, but when I installed Apollo (which needs to
have its path at the
beginning of the search path) then trying to compile Titan-applications
result in an error
saying we are using a wrong version of the BDE!

Regards
Torstein Skrinde                 Address: Arbins gt. 5
Systems Engineer                            N-0253 OSLO
RADsoft AS                                     NORWAY

Telephone                          E-mail:

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Delphi 3: Apollo4 + Titan

I believe if you install Apollo to run along side the BDE, and then
Titan it will work.  At least that's what one of the developers at work
told me (since I'm going to be doing it shortly).

Quote:

> Hi everyone!

> Is there anybody out there that have been able to run the Apollo 4.0
> (sde_only) and the
> Titan packages together in Delphi 3?

> I am currently working with projects that use the one or the other, and
> it would be nice if I don't have to change the Delphi setup all the
> time!

> I first installed Titan, but when I installed Apollo (which needs to
> have its path at the
> beginning of the search path) then trying to compile Titan-applications
> result in an error
> saying we are using a wrong version of the BDE!

> Regards
> Torstein Skrinde                 Address: Arbins gt. 5
> Systems Engineer                            N-0253 OSLO
> RADsoft AS                                     NORWAY

> Telephone                          E-mail:

Remove the <<!!!!>> and !! from the address to reply ..

For the auto-spamers, here's a few addresses from the FCC...

And for good measure......

|  By sending me unsolicitated commercial email you agree to pay my |
| standard consulting fee of $250/hr for examining your message (a  |
| minimum charge of one (1) hour).  The bill for my service will be |
| sent to you along with my analysis of your message.               |

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Titan for Delphi -Help

2. Delphi/TITAN - LONG VARCHAR PROBLEM

3. Btrieve access right & Delphi+Titan

4. Titan for Delphi 3 and BTrieve error 22

5. DELPHI 1.0 With TITAN 1.50

6. Delphi DAO Examples for Titan

7. INFO Needed about TITAN for Delphi !

8. Delphi->Access - Opus DA, Titan or JETset?

9. Titan for Access/Infopower/Delphi 2.0

10. TITAN Vs BDE comparison??

11. TITAN/Sybase ASA/Anyone working with it?

12. Titan for MS Access