Quick Report Question
Author Message
 Quick Report Question

I have D4 Upgrade Patch 3 and am using Quick Report for my app. On 2 machines
everything runs fine. On a third machine when I go to print the report the
whole system freezes and I have to turn off power. I notice that on this
machine the status bar updated number of pages but always say 0% complete.

Also on all 3 machines in preview, if I go to printer setup the first time it
shows the proper number of pages. If I enter it a second time it shows 100,000
pages.

Rick Neubrander

Sat, 22 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Quick Report Question
Probably problems on databases. Check the BDE settings. Avoid mixing
installation between QBE databases, Object, or simply relational ones.
The most problems i had was on an Access DB, that I changed to PARADOX.
Problems disappear...

Quote:
> I have D4 Upgrade Patch 3 and am using Quick Report for my app. On 2
machines
> everything runs fine. On a third machine when I go to print the report the
> whole system freezes and I have to turn off power. I notice that on this
> machine the status bar updated number of pages but always say 0% complete.

> Also on all 3 machines in preview, if I go to printer setup the first time
it
> shows the proper number of pages. If I enter it a second time it shows
100,000
> pages.

> Rick Neubrander

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Quick Report Question

2. Quick Reports Question

3. Quick Report Question : Group by a certain field?

4. Quick Report Question

5. quick reports quick questions!

6. Quick Reports Composite report Delphi 7 question

7. Question regarding Quick Report and runtime packages

8. Quick Report or TQuery calculation question

9. Quick Reports and SQL question

10. Quick report group probs and questions

11. Quick Report form design question

12. Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?