unix file format to db
Author Message
 unix file format to db

We had the same experience. We wrote a component which we are just
packaging for sale. As long as you know the file structure, and the
structure is consistent from record to record, it will work. We use it
to move COBOL files from UNIX Boxes, and files created by the Rocket
engine (C & C++).

Our WEB page address is below. If you are interested in the file
converter component  let me know.

Quote:

--
Regards,
Dave Robinson, VP Development

WEBB page: http://www.*-*-*.com/
ASAP-RTS Manufacturing Scheduling and shop floor data collection with
bar coding, and product tagging.
Databases from directories - an OCR and Scanning system to create
marketing databases from directories.

Sun, 20 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 unix file format to db

I have some files in unix format
 ( I never have any experience with unix )
such as agent's .dat , eudora's .mbx.
is there any program which can convert these to pdx db file ?

Mon, 21 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. db file format

2. DB File format and D3????????

3. Unix time format help...

4. Unix Text File ---> DOS Text File

5. AVL sorting the DB (attached sample DB file)

6. AVL sorting the DB (attached sample DB file)

7. Converting ASCII Text file to compress binary file format

8. File format for *.FNT files.....

9. Formatting a float of a DB grid

10. Importing a TXT (ASCII) into .db format thru delphi code

11. Client / Server Advice Required (What DB Format?)

12. MS Works DB and SS format...