Invalid Value for Field "Date1"
Author Message
 Invalid Value for Field "Date1"

Hi, I'm having problems setting a range on a paradox table, my primary
index is a composite key(Employee_Num + Date1).
When I setrange the only records that show up are the ones where my
second key (Date1) is blank (accident), if I set the IndexName
property on the TTable component to the Secondary Index using just
Date1 I get the following error - Invalid Value for Field "Date1"
This occurs even if I Empty the Table or Change the Name of the Field.

I don't believe its telling me I have an incorrect value in the field
and it doesn't seem as though I have an illegal character in the
FieldName.

So what next ??
Thanks Steven Elder

Tue, 17 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Invalid Char in Field" error

2. mssql uniqueidentifier causes "invalid field type"

3. "Invalid field type" exception

4. changing values to "no value"

5. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

6. dbengine exception "invalid BLOB lenght"

7. EDBEngineError "Invalid File Name"

8. "Invalid index/tag name."

9. "Invalid BLOB Handle" problem

10. HELP : "Invalid Paramater", when doing Tquery.Open, seems to not release resources

11. TQuery and "Invalid Parameter"

12. Delphi: "Invalid stream format"