Need Help BADLY Re: BDE and Windows 95 OEMSR2
Author Message
 Need Help BADLY Re: BDE and Windows 95 OEMSR2

I just got my new machine wich came with OEMSR2, and so it has the 32bit
FAT table. delphi itself seems to work fine however when you use something
that tries to access the BDE it causes a file error and crashes. Please I
e-mail me if you have any ideas or suggestions. I already talked to MS.
Needless to say they sent me here.
thanks in advance

Mon, 22 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Help BADLY Re: BDE and Windows 95 OEMSR2

Quote:

>I just got my new machine wich came with OEMSR2, and so it has the 32bit
>FAT table. Delphi itself seems to work fine however when you use
something
>that tries to access the BDE it causes a file error and crashes. Please I
>e-mail me if you have any ideas or suggestions. I already talked to MS.
>Needless to say they sent me here.
>thanks in advance

Mike:

Be sure to have the latest version of the BDE - get it at Borland.com.

-Dave

Tue, 23 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. WINCRT and Windows'95 -- Need help

2. Is BDE comatible with Windows 95?

3. BDE problems with new version of Windows 95 (R2)

4. BDE in D2 is Windows 95 version dependent

5. Delphi 1, BDE & Windows 95 problem

6. Installing BDE on WIndows 95

7. BDE installation on Windows 95

8. I need a good Pascal Program for Windows 95

9. Migrating from Windows 95 to Windows 98

10. Windows 3.1 software developed on windows 95

11. i need help, badly

12. need help badly