simple executable program to view/print RTF file
Author Message
 simple executable program to view/print RTF file

Hello, all,
Can someone do me a favor ? I do not know about Delphi.
I need an exe which receives a RTF file name and a preset password

If the password='131168'
  the program read the rich text file and display it on screen
  (if possible, please provide a 'print' button )
else
  exit program
endif

eg:   C:>myexe  C:\data\report.rtf  131168

Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance

Hoe

Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple Question: RTF files to Table

2. Jpeg file View & Print

3. RTF Question: RTF Source

4. Dynamic link between Pascal .so file and executable file sourced in gcc

5. Creating executable file + file handling "objects"

6. Diagnose Sybase problems (simple table view)

7. Info on how to run an executable from a pascal compiled executable

8. Database Memo field and storing RTF files in

9. Making My program executable

10. Paradox 7 Can I make Executable Files

11. Linking BGI files into Executables

12. Executable files