Delphi:Paradox vs Delphi:SQL Anywhere vs Delphi:FoxPro via Apollo
Author Message
 Delphi:Paradox vs Delphi:SQL Anywhere vs Delphi:FoxPro via Apollo

I am creating an application to run on a local area network that will
have 1 to 4 users occasionally accessing the database.  I am hearing
paradox is slow on a network. Like everyone, I require fast data access.

Any comments on the above combinations?  Any recommendations?
Has anyone had success with other combinations ( no C/S stuff please)?

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi vs Visual Foxpro vs MS Access

2. PARADOX vs BTRIEVE vs FOXPRO??

3. DELPHI with SYBASE SQL ANYWHERE------ DELPHI with SYBASE SQL ANYWHERE

4. Delphi vs. Foxpro

5. Delphi vs Vis FoxPro

6. BP 7.0 vs VB vs Delphi

7. VB vs Delphi vs C/C++

8. Delphi's SQL vs. SQL in Access97

9. BDE vs ADO vs Apollo

10. Delphi 5 vs Delphi 3

11. Delphi vs Delphi Client/Server

12. Delphi 1.0 vs. Delphi 3.0 16 bit question